Summer is in full effect. Road trips are a must. There is nothing that nothing screams summertime more than a road trip up or down the coast. The freedom of choosing either a random location or much loved destination spot. The wind blowing your hair as you head down the highway. Road trips are one of the most carefree summer adventures.
I’ve logged in a lot of road trips, from the West Coast as a child to up and down the East Coast as an adult. Whether spontaneous or pre-planned I’ve got a few essentials that make every road trip a fun experience.
- map + the open road…whether planned or unplanned destinations, the open road is all yours to navigate
- wheels…vintage or new, all you need is a trusty set of wheels to hit the open road
- comfy kicks…just right for running from one tourist destination to the next
- tunes…no road trip is complete without the perfect summertime playlist
- memories captured…snap a few insta pics along the way of your favorite moments
- snacks…no road trip is complete without a goodie bag full of healthy and unhealthy snacks
- cutoffs + sunnies…tanned legs and sun protection are a road trip must
Now just gather a few of your favorite wanderlust friends to hit the road with and let your summertime adventurers begin…